Breaking

LightBlog

TAKE THE BLAME THIS TIME! “I have three ‘A’s, my lecturer gave me an ‘F’”









TAKE THE BLAME THIS TIME!

There are many instances to compare your current situation. However, your response to that comparison depends on how positive you are. You choose to either quit or do otherwise. By the way, whoever chooses to impose his predicament on someone else is only complicating a simple matter.

Wait! When did failure become a plague, whose infliction every one fears? When did it become a burden so much that even He who fails never want to bear but instead, prefers it being bore by someone else? My dear! You have the edge above others when you take responsibilities for the consequences of your actions!

Nowadays, we hear words like “I got a job; my boss got me fired”, “I have three ‘A’s, my lecturer gave me an ‘F’”.  It is fathomable that you would not have gotten yourself fired neither would you have requested for an ’F’. Nevertheless, you could as well expiate those people being reasons behind your predicament. You can do better!; take the blame this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox